The Iconic Group LLC is a brand consulting boutique based on the founding principle of I.ntegrating C.onsistent O.pportunity using N.ostalgia I.nnovation & C.ultivation. To #BeIconic, it takes a tantalizing process of combining interactive platforms and moment to create a brand culture that innovates and transpires the brand's authentic language.
My job as founder and brand consultant is to ignite the relationship between consumer and brand by catapulting the businesses bottom line, consumer engagement, and business blueprint.
All interested candidates must be enrolled in and eligible to receive COLLEGE CREDIT from an accredited college, educational institution or university. Candidates should possess exceptional computer, written and communications skills. Interest in public relations or business is a MUST. Internships are unpaid and for academic credit only.
To assist in this hyper-creative form of public relations, an internship in The Iconic Innovators Program offers students a unique hands-on experience in the exciting and fast-growing field of branding arts. We are currently seeking interns who are bright, creative, ambitious, self-starters with a winning attitude. Interns must be willing to dedicate 16-30 hours per week any time during the semester and must receive credit from an accredited university in exchange for completing the internship.
ICONIC INNOVATORS PROGRAM – DIGITAL MARKETING
The Iconic Group LLC is looking for an Intern to assist with the organizations Branding and Media Arts communication outreach efforts. The Iconic Group LLC is a cutting-edge niche branding agency that works to create powerhouse brands for clientele. Through branding, marketing, publicity, and advertising the intern will learn, cultivate and demonstrate their understanding through seamless marketing and brand creation.
Digital Marketing Internship Responsibilities:
· Ideate, Curate And Publicize Brands Through A Detailed And Customized Brand Blueprint Which Includes Brand Strategy, Brand Initiation, Brand Distinction, Brand Promise & Brand Care.
· Ensure Brand Strategy Is In Line With The Company’s Long-Term And Short-Term Goals Including All Marketing Communications, Product Development, And Integration Efforts.
· Responsible For Conceptualizing Brand Content That Includes Understanding And Successful Implementation Of Paid And Organic Search, Display, Social, Mobile, Direct And Email Marketing, Mass Media, Sponsorship, Events, And Creative Services.
· Plan And Execute A Branding Project For The Iconic Group With Tangible Impact On The Marketplace
· Strong Leadership Skills And A Demonstrated Ability To Attract, Build, And Direct High Performing Branding Blueprints Internally And Externally Across A Variety Of Disciplines
· Be Able To Understand The Iconic Group Llc Branding Platform, Marketing Strategies And Publicity Tools And Techniques To Better Catapult The Brand To The Masses And To Clientele Alike
· Be Willing To Complete A Semester Project That Will Be Chosen At The Discretion Of The Campus Intern Professor And Founder Of The Iconic Group Llc
· Able To Edit A Written Text To Ensure That The Message Is As Clear, Concise And Accurate As Possible.
· Providing Analytical Reports That Estimate Demand For Services And Identify Potential Markets And Executes A Marketing Strategy To Deliver The Mission And Services Of The Iconic Group Llc
· Conducts General Marketing Research To Keep Abreast Of Trends And Competitors Marketing Movements
· Creates And Executes The Marketing Plan, Content Development, Provider Marketing, Writing Publishing, Media Relations Primarily In A Digital And Traditional Format
· Builds And Leads A Team Which Will Develop, Publish And Manage Original Health Care Quality Content That Generates Sales Leads, Positions The Organization As A Thought Leader, And Expands Brand Equity And Awareness
· Oversee The Direct Reports Specializing In Digital Marketing, Analytics, Writing And Content Development, Graphic Design And Events As Well As External Vendors;
· Creates Compelling Stories And Calls To Action By Integrating Text, Design, Imagery, Video, And Other Creative Elements Into Digital And Print To Drive Lead Generation;
· Understand How To Successfully Operate Social Media Apps/Sites Like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, Snap Chat, Linkedin, Twitter & Mailchimp
· Cultivating And Analyzing All Media Channels To Encourage An Omni-Channel Approach In Marketing Efforts.
· Partner With Various Departments To Innovate Digital Assets That Support Marketing And Content Strategy For B2b. And B2c Which Includes Website, Mobile, Landing Pages, App, Blog, Partnered Content And Brand, And Marketing Campaigns.
· Willing to Learn How To Manage Influencer Marketing Programs Between Bloggers And Brands.
· Be A Junior Or Senior Enrolled In Spring 2019 Semester At A University/College
· Have A Creative Mindset
· Be Social Media Savvy
· Outgoing And Energetic With Excellent Interpersonal Skills
· Experience With Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, And Excel
· Ability To Work In An Energetic Atmosphere And Take Direction
· Discretion And A Professional Demeanor; Sound Judgment
· Strong Communications Skills
· Highly Organized; Keen Attention To Detail
· Dependable, Punctual And Resourceful.
The Iconic Group LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Applicants will be required to submit proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university internship program.
ALL OUT-OF-STATE APPLICANTS must indicate when you intend to be in the Virginia Beach, VA area to do an internship.
The Iconic Group LLC does not provide travel and housing.
NOTE: Do you want to apply for an internship in a different semester? Please let me know what semester works best for you, and I will keep your resume on file.
This program provides creative professionals with real-world experience in a creative agency. We are a young and forward-thinking team, and we consider interns to be an integral part of our organization. You will get the chance to take on a variety of projects and really see your ideas implemented. Are you ready to Be Iconic?
How to Apply: All inquiries should be directed to Pamela@TheBrandingIcon.com